BRANDIED BANANAS JAVA
- 2 bananas
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- JAVA-GOURMET JAVA RUB (Fruit, Desserts & More)
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- "Large Splash" Brandy
- Slice bananas lengthwise and in half (total 8 pieces).
- Sprinkle them with Dessert JAVA RUB.
- Melt butter and a couple of pinches of Dessert JAVA RUB in a sauté pan.
- Add bananas and sauté until caramelization begins. Use high heat as not to overcook bananas.
- Add honey and walnuts to banana mixture to coat.
- Pour in Brandy and heat through.
- Serve over vanilla bean ice cream.
This recipe is also great with other seasonal fruits: peaches, berries, or apples.